Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 March, 01:43
Thank you to everyone who helped answer the home mortgage questions.

I took a TON of notes.

I’m serious about solving this fookery.

Plus, the Trump family has a lot of money to invest in Patriots so... we’re in good company. ;)

The future is OURS, Patriots.

Never forget it!

🕶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
04 March, 06:01
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I am in Realtor in Ga. The housing market is insane. Lenders are so invasive. They literally want to know where every single cent that you have comes from. If another adult will be residing in the house with you but not on the mortgage, they still want to know the same thing about them. They are way too invasive in my opinion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Bird @HawksNest3
The same with rental properties. They want EVERYTHING including the blood of your first born. (sarcasm,)
06:09 AM - Mar 04, 2022
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HawksNest3 in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 March, 09:50
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
yes, they want that, too. blood of children

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
04 March, 01:06
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
exactly

Jes King @jes_US
04 March, 06:15
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
I will not comply

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
04 March, 06:19
In response Jes King to her Publication
Exactly which is why we live in a 32 year old camper not knowing if and when we will be told to leave property we are on. One step away from nowhere to go. Our credit was destroyed during covid as was many.