Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 March, 09:21
I need your help.

Make a comment below and tell me what you hate the most about home mortgages with banks.

Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 March, 10:56
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
USURY. It goes against Gods law.

They stopped honoring "extra" payments made to reduce the overall loan amount, thus retroactively reducing the monthly interest payment. Instead they would remove the "extra payment" from the last day of the 30-year mortgage, thus no change in upfront interest fee payments.

UNable to pay down the Higher interest fee, I just paid off the mortgage in full, and they wanted to charge me for doing that as well. (I fought that too, I forget how, but I didn't pay for the privilege of paying off my loan.)
Ridiculous!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
How should we reinvent the system? I know its a lot to type, but does it look like I’m fooling around? I’m serious about this.
01:36 AM - Mar 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
04 March, 10:13
Roll out the 12.21 EO. Pay off the national debt. Return all Federal income tax ever paid in, back to the individuals. Something to fix the Mortgage system on a 30 year fixed you pay for the house 3 times over. Tesla tech - Free energy - New job training for the TECH that has been suppressed. That would be a start.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
04 March, 06:08
Make interest paid an automatic tax deduction whether you itemize or not.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 March, 03:06
How ? ... ok both lenders and borrowers need to be considered equally. If the lender is not compensated there is no incentive. Purchasers want equity over time / lenders need security of repayment upfront. It's a balancing act.

Maybe the lender gets the equity less interest paid, and then you have to consider the location, more qualifying / assessments will be needed.

The rules & regulations are unique to the circumstance depending upon who will be the lenders and where and what type of purchase?
Banks?
State Govt.?
Community as a collective?
Land owner or Builder?

04 March, 10:04
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I think the only way this will work is if the lender in this case is a very very non-traditional sort of lender. Will be hard to reinvent this without completely thinking outside the box.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
04 March, 11:37
I am following your posts and comments on this...I would love to help but I am highly uneducated on this subject...the only thing Ive ever been able to purchase, is a second hand mobile home in which I paid 33% interest on...
yeah. they make everything a trap when they know ya gotta have it...