P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
Quite the call to action on 3/3. 👀

“BREAKING: Senator Lindsay Graham calls for Russians to assassinate Putin“—The Insider Paper

https://twitter.com/TheIns...
10:01 PM - Mar 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
03 March, 11:27
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
How dare Graham call for assassination? They tried it on Trump too. That’s their answer to ruling, kill off the oppostition. They are all evil doers and have had their way with us for too long.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
03 March, 10:49
murder for hire?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True North @TrueNorthGirl
03 March, 10:36
Goodbye Graham.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
03 March, 10:34
lindsay is a hawk..always has been.
i read an article from the ...either wash post or wall street journal..written by gen flynn.
article made sense to me...he talked about a win-win situation for ukraine and russia...something about the budapest accord.

connie wright @cowri
03 March, 10:31
There's the REAL Linsey.....They are all ACTORS...Good to get elected...then go back to evil....I'm thinking Jim Jordan is the only good one left standing...

LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
In response connie wright to her Publication
i would like to think that Cotton is a good guy too

LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
In response connie wright to her Publication
i would like to think that Cotton is a good guy too

Paisley Park @Paisley66
03 March, 10:26
I see DC going up innsmoke REAL soon!!! America is NOT going to like what we have coming……

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 March, 10:17
[They] want this conflict to destroy Putin because they know Putin has the real election results, knows all about the many illegal globalist/deep state activities that go on in Ukraine including those illegal activities of the Bye-Done family. Putin knows about the bio-labs and the human experimentation and gain of function activities. He knows about the human trafficking, child trafficking, weapons and drug trafficking, money laundering and little Lindsay is terrified of these disclosures coming out IMO.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
03 March, 10:48
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
04 March, 01:38
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Yes! That is what I believe, too!

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
03 March, 10:15
wow this guy is out of control!
panic looks like this

17-Sep-2018 8:34:28 PM EDT
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI
8ch/patriotsfight
PANIC IN DC.
[RR] req meeting #2 w/ POTUS DECLINED.
Q

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
03 March, 10:13
I used to like him. He was so passionate during the Kavanaugh circus. But then this happened. Can't forget it. I think he plays to whatever side he thinks will "win." Unless he's being blackmailed. Or maybe he's just a bad guy overall. Time will tell. Sad.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Lindsey Graham gives Kamala Harris a fist bump on Senate floor - YouTube

US Election aftermath: Vice President-elect Kamala Harris was greeted on the Senate floor Tuesday with fist-bumps and congratulations by some of the same Rep...

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
03 March, 10:11
March Madness... LFG!!! 👊🍿💥

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
03 March, 10:10

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
03 March, 11:24
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Tulsi was there too. She is part of this and pretending to be anti war right now. She is CFR, never forget that.

Jes King @jes_US
04 March, 10:16
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
fear not, lindsey graham will be expelled from twitter for this manner of hate speech & call for violence!

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
He should go try and we'll fill his spot with a patriot.

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
03 March, 10:32
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
1010 😎

Photon 333 donated @Photon
03 March, 10:07
The potential damage that a statement like that can do could be beyond repair. Gag this mo-fo.

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
03 March, 10:02
Did this man just call for an assassination on Putin? That's like declaring war, isn't it?

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
03 March, 10:11
In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication
Sounds like it to me.

Lindsay was in many pictures with Sen noname and Bin Laden. I think Rubio was in some, but I'm not completely sure on that.

Watcha bet Lindsay has something in Ukraine to hide with his BFF BidAn?

Patriot America @Trump4us123
03 March, 10:18
In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication
You are correct!