Photon 333 @Photon
Guys, we have a patriot to helpโ€”if she'll let us.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ™
12:41 AM - Mar 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
03 March, 05:55
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Has she set up Account where we can donate $$$

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
03 March, 07:27
In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication
I'm not sure. Go here to find. out.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elaine Helplessly Hoping @WhiteLightning
03 March, 03:36
Try this infonationalhomeless.org or call (202) 462-4822. Also HUD in your area. Sending prayers for you and your family.

03 March, 07:29
In response Elaine Helplessly Hoping to her Publication
Please reply to her here.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
03 March, 03:10
The sad thing is, there's going to be a lot more if the White Hats don't bring this shit show to a conclusion.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
03 March, 12:36
Prayers for miracles and blessings beyond measure.
I am here to do what I can to help. Sending BIG โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
03 March, 03:56
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
So sweet โค๏ธ

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
03 March, 12:18
Not sure where she is, but I have a spare room.

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
03 March, 07:55
i was there for several years, with my elderly mother and 2 small grandkids. i have benn clawing my way back,one step at a time. it sucks but if i can make. i know she can to. i will pray for her and send my highest hopes her way, its a struggle i know. i struggle, iwill make it and so will she. im praying that very soon i will have a place for my family to live and know il will add her to my prayers aswell

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
03 March, 06:04
praying for you all!๐Ÿ™ How can I help?

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
03 March, 05:05
I hope she finds the help she needs!! Prayers up! God is always there and when we seek him we shall find answers and guidance! There are many people out there that are trying to offer help too and hopefully she responds soon!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
03 March, 02:35
Sending prayers for you, your children and your dog. Ask God for guidance/help. He loves you all. Don't be afraid/ashamed to ask for help! There's places out there willing to help! May God Bless and Keep you all safe. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

03 March, 02:29

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
03 March, 11:35
On it thank you for this alert

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
03 March, 11:35
On it thank you for this alert

Silver Cat @silvercat
03 March, 02:23
If you killed yourself what would happen to the kids and the dog? Is there a church nearby? Very oftenly they will know of a place for you to go to for some shelter until you are back on your feet again. Ask for Jesus' help. Be aware; it may come in an unexpected way. You are loved! You are stronger than you think! Say the Lord's Prayer everyday!

Jennifer Brown @TILasVegasStrong
03 March, 02:21

Jennifer Brown @TILasVegasStrong
03 March, 02:29
In response Jennifer Brown to his Publication
Calling 211 Will Give You Access To Domestic Violence Shelters, Family Shelters, Renters Assistance, Local Food Banks Close To Where You Are Staying.

hollikee 001 @hollikee
03 March, 02:20
You have been given the gift of motherhood and that is priceless. That in itself makes you rich. Make yourself make a list of things you are blessed about and then make a list of โ€œwarrior tipsโ€ which strengthen yourself during the dark times. Jesus is our Light and our Strength. You are strong. You are a warrior. You are brave. You are loved. God bless you my sister in Christ.

Selah 321 @Selah
03 March, 01:56
Hold strong... you are needed๐Ÿ™ your presence is important to all patriots and necessary when all comes to light.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
03 March, 01:47
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

03 March, 01:40
kimaorticwarrior73 You're too special to not be in this world. We're almost there. ๐Ÿ’™

judi jones @justj88
03 March, 01:08
STAY WITH US ..you are family ....others will help you if you let them ,
much love from the uk judi xxx