Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 March, 09:21
I need your help.

Make a comment below and tell me what you hate the most about home mortgages with banks.

Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mathy Granna @MathyGranna
02 March, 10:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The mere fact that a number (credit score) defines me is insane. That coupled with the copious amounts of extortion that we, the consumer, fall at the mercy of these "lenders." My husband and I purchased a house in Texas 5 years ago and when you look at your Truth in Lending (that's a joke in itself) and see the shit ton of interest that you are paying based on what "they" deem is necessary to charge, it's criminal. Throw in property taxes in Texas that nearly equals that of the mortgage and you have the perfect example of corruption at its finest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 March, 10:43
In response Mathy Granna to her Publication
Totally agree about the credit score. What is a better solution to a credit it score in your opinion? I am trying to view through an unbiased lens.

Mathy Granna @MathyGranna
That's the $64,000 question, @doqholliday . I am of the opinion that there shouldn't be a credit report because if the plandemic has taught me anything, it's that my credit records should fall under the same category as HIPAA and it's just none of their damn business.
11:32 PM - Mar 02, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MathyGranna in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mathy Granna, click on at the bottom under it