Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 March, 09:21
I need your help.

Make a comment below and tell me what you hate the most about home mortgages with banks.

Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mathy Granna @MathyGranna
The mere fact that a number (credit score) defines me is insane. That coupled with the copious amounts of extortion that we, the consumer, fall at the mercy of these "lenders." My husband and I purchased a house in Texas 5 years ago and when you look at your Truth in Lending (that's a joke in itself) and see the shit ton of interest that you are paying based on what "they" deem is necessary to charge, it's criminal. Throw in property taxes in Texas that nearly equals that of the mortgage and you have the perfect example of corruption at its finest.
10:40 PM - Mar 02, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MathyGranna in this post can reply
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 March, 10:43
In response Mathy Granna to her Publication
Totally agree about the credit score. What is a better solution to a credit it score in your opinion? I am trying to view through an unbiased lens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
02 March, 11:41
The credit bureaus are data mining companies that sell your information without permission. Happens all the time, if a lender pulls an individuals credit report, other lenders will pay to get notified that that person is applying for a mortgage/car loan etc. and they'll pay for that potential borrowers contact information and try to scalp the loan. Thats just the front end.... credit data is super useful to advertisers.

It should be a personal report (owned solely by the consumer) supported/verified by blockchain. Again with incentives for better financial behavior.

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
03 March, 03:34
I understand the need for some sort of report for liability when it comes to lending. I am in the UK and I think it’s a similar system. One thing that is awful about it though is the time it takes to repair if you fk up. It took me 7 years to get rid of a default. Need not had bothered though can’t afford a house now anyway 😆