Only people mentioned by Couggirl7 in this post can reply
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
05 March, 10:51
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
PICTURES WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
05 March, 07:51
Pompeo looks pretty darn thin here, actor or clone?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
04 March, 09:36
The two guys on the left with the 5:5

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
05 March, 10:54
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Nice catch. I missed that one.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
04 March, 07:53
Just when I think I have it all figured out

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
04 March, 05:20
Is he a hostage?

Fabian Gonzalez @Patriot_Loso17
04 March, 09:32
Has anyone read the story of the Sumerians and the war between Enlil and Enki?

Linz 888 donated @Ghost_rider888
04 March, 07:39
Mike isnt Kansas, just saying lol 😆

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
04 March, 03:06
In response Linz 888 to her Publication

Gypsy Kayaker @Patriotkayaker
05 March, 08:20
In response Linz 888 to her Publication
i agree

Awake Now @Awakenow
04 March, 05:02
Is Kansas, Mike? Sorry - still learning so much. 😊

04 March, 04:31
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Yes, Q calls Mike Pompeo, “Kansas”.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
05 March, 10:54
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Yes. We were told to "Trust Kansas" so this movie is a little hard to keep up with.

03 March, 05:57
I’m going to make one more post and then let this go. On multiple occasions Q said to “Trust Kansas”. Sometimes a boot is just a boot. Maybe the intent is to confuse and misdirect. Sec Pompeo is certainly not trying to hide it. All I know is that the more I know, the more I know I don’t know. See the attached drops for more.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
03 March, 03:43
Das Boot. he got the boot it would seem? heh

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
03 March, 03:18
The big question here is that he is FORMER Why is he there? sometimes a boot is just a boot.

Only followers of this user (Pretschie71) can see their posts

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
03 March, 02:31
🧐🤔🤪

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
03 March, 02:15

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
03 March, 02:09
Why does it look like she's wearing scrubs to an international meeting? Also...looks like she has on 2 different sweaters? The left side doesn't match the right. They are dang casual for such a meeting aren't they? Almost like they were "picked up" there and he was booted? hmmm.....interesting.

Awake Now @Awakenow
04 March, 05:05
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Excellent observations! why are the 2 on the left waving? It seems too disjointed… photoshopped

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
03 March, 02:07
euh 🙄une botte de chat ?

David Spiegel @dspiegel
03 March, 02:03
WhipLash347, [3/3/2022 11:30 AM]
[Forwarded from We Are The News]
[ Photo ]
MR POOL COMMS: Prepare For Zero-Day Cyber-Power Attacks [11.4]

At 10:14 last night (11.4), Mr Pool posted armed soldiers in a cyber matrix (i.e. cyber attack). Q told us cyber-power attacks will be attempted on Zero-Day [11.4 - Law Of War].

To confirm this intent, at 11:45pm, Mr Pool posted: PREPARE, directly connecting to Q4587 "Prepare for zero-day [massive cyber-power] attacks [attempts] on 11.4."

Also at 10:14, Mr Pool posted a LIGHTHOUSE with the light on during a storm, representing the power (grid) aspect of the cyber-power attacks; and connecting to Q64 "Should the lights go out please know we are in control." Also, LIGHTHOUSE = 124 = SHUTDOWN = Russia Blamed.

11.4 is likely Durham's BIG INDICTMENTS made public. The Cabal will counter with cyber-power attacks, and likely blame Russia. However, Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming = 316 => 3.16. It is not just a catch-phrase.

Q4944, Are you

Bee Kay @Bkennedy828
04 March, 02:52
In response David Spiegel to his Publication
And 3/16 is Durham’s birthday, which also makes me think of John 3:16. 🤔

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
03 March, 12:34
I think sometimes a boot is just a boot. Took my friend to the doctor yesterday. She got a boot. Maybe I don't want to believe it about Pompeo.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
03 March, 02:40
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
Best answer, Cookie Lover. May I offer one of my own to piggy back on yours?

I had to wear a boot for a while. Does that mean I am headed for GTMO?

Taiwan has 2 biolabs that need to be destroyed. Pompeo is on our side unless and until someone can find credible evidence that he's not.

While Trump and Kim Jong Un were having "Twitter wars" (it was all theater) Pompeo was with Un, working out the details of the Alliance of white hats with Un.

Un is part of the white hat alliance taking down the NWO.

2 pics

Law & Physics @physics171
03 March, 12:27
There has been no lawful CIA agent?

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
03 March, 11:53
Masked!

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
03 March, 11:51
I wonder does it matter which foot the boot is on? Is there a message there?

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
03 March, 11:31
This is one story I'm going to wait to see how it plays out & reserve judgement/opinion.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

David Spiegel @dspiegel
03 March, 11:15

Ion Papa @Ionia
04 March, 08:50
Saint George.
Orthodoxy

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
03 March, 10:59
the two on the left giving the 5x5 sign, white hats, one “holding the bag”, we have it all.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
03 March, 10:42

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
03 March, 10:10
das boot

David Spiegel @dspiegel
03 March, 09:59

David Spiegel @dspiegel
03 March, 09:58

Neanderthal S27 @s27
04 March, 09:04
🎯