filomena medeiros @torontocanada
01 March, 01:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
mandates are not laws. i do not care what country you are in. they lushed all the mask mandates and social distancing so they could force the sheeple to get tge vaccine so they could go back to normal.
02:48 AM - Mar 02, 2022
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Togoodjr in this post can reply
filomena medeiros @torontocanada
02 March, 09:10
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
and now its opening up i really do feel for the people that actually believed the bs on the vaccines and took the jab i have many in my family including children they just wouldn't listen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
02 March, 01:34
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
i know. It could have way worse. My father died from the pfizer. I am just getting past all the negative emotions. Other than my father, and a few people getting sick after they had them, i really do not know anyone that had all the other symptoms personally. I hope for humanity’s sake something was done behind the scenes. I think they should outlaw vaccinations. i know that will never happen.

i think all vaccinations should be a choice even for school age children. i would never vaccinate another child. Since, i am past that phase in my life, i will definitely encourage my daughter not to vaccinate her children.