Only people mentioned by torontocanada in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
02 March, 02:48
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
mandates are not laws. i do not care what country you are in. they lushed all the mask mandates and social distancing so they could force the sheeple to get tge vaccine so they could go back to normal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
filomena medeiros @torontocanada
02 March, 09:10
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
and now its opening up i really do feel for the people that actually believed the bs on the vaccines and took the jab i have many in my family including children they just wouldn't listen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
02 March, 02:44
i do not understand why they just do not do it immediately. this is the stupidest shit i have ever heard.

Chrissydog 63. @Chrissydog63
01 March, 04:36
check into it this is for New Brunswick. Not the whole country.

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
01 March, 03:31
All This Means Is The Bastards Are Up To Something.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
01 March, 03:17
For now. The psychopaths never cave that easily.

Susan German @SLG
01 March, 03:09
why not NOW. why 14 xays away

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
01 March, 03:09
still need removal of satanic pedo rulers