Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
01 March, 09:46
Matt was my friend and business partner. An honest man of integrity with a deep love for our country and humanity. As kind and genuine as they comeđź’”

https://nypost.com/2022/03...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 March, 09:55
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
Heartbreaking!! This is devastating to read!!

It is past time for Trump to Protect these Innocent supporters!

I never criticize Trump, but this is the ONLY Issue I do NOT AGREE that he is allowing to continue!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
I agree. He needs to do something. I think he can, not sure why he won't.
01:01 AM - Mar 02, 2022
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
02 March, 01:30
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
I think that there is the possibility if he intervenes it will be even worse for the J6POW. It is unprecedented that they have been left to rot in jail in terrible conditions . Perhaps it was our job to be the Digital Soldiers we are and bombard Congress and Social Media with constant reminders that this is UnAmerican . We cannot expect Pres Trump to do everything. He has woken us up so now we are awake the ball is in our Court so to speak .
His death is tragic