Elaine Shtein @elaineshtein
Matt was my friend and business partner. An honest man of integrity with a deep love for our country and humanity. As kind and genuine as they come💔

https://nypost.com/2022/03...
09:46 PM - Mar 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by elaineshtein in this post can reply
Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
02 March, 01:51
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
I'm so sorry dear. What a tragedy this admin has caused.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
02 March, 01:13
Peace be with both of you! I am glad he is no longer in pain,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
02 March, 02:31
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
praying he’s feeing FREE

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
02 March, 12:49
We have to help them because Biden is feckless and a monster. None of them should be treated like this. Congress has done nothing to help them. What are republicans for anyway? They do nothing for people in need. I know these prisoners are political prisoners who do not deserve to be in jailed or prosecuted. Where are the civil rights activists?

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
02 March, 12:49
This breaks my heart. No words suffice but I am so sorry for your loss and grief.

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
02 March, 02:31
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
Thank you🙏🏻

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
02 March, 12:41
This makes me so sad and angry. Prayers for his loved ones. I’m so sorry you lost a great friend. ❤️😢

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
02 March, 12:37
RIP Matt. Prayers for everyone! 🙏😢😢🙏

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
02 March, 12:36
😢

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
02 March, 12:30
🙏🙏🙏 RIP MATT

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
02 March, 12:30
This is so sad 🙏 Praying for you and his family....

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 March, 12:26
😢😔🙏

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 March, 09:55
Heartbreaking!! This is devastating to read!!

It is past time for Trump to Protect these Innocent supporters!

I never criticize Trump, but this is the ONLY Issue I do NOT AGREE that he is allowing to continue!!!

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
02 March, 01:01
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I agree. He needs to do something. I think he can, not sure why he won't.