Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
I Hope Veronica Is Looking Down From Heaven And Is Proud That Not Only Are We Holding The Line But We Are Pushing That Line Backwards.
Miss You Girl.
07:59 PM - Mar 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by DeplorableOldParatrooper in this post can reply
Teri DeMauro @TeriDeMauro
09 March, 10:48
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
Our beautiful Patriot Sister Veronica. I miss you so much.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rosalee Harris @Chcknmom
09 March, 10:33
I too miss seeing Veronica’s sweet smile on the people’s bridge, but it’s so nice to see all of her Frens keeping her spirit alive!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 March, 10:48
In response Rosalee Harris to his Publication
Being A anon Means We Never Forget our own.

reaper myer @reapermyer
09 March, 03:16
wtf did julia casey block me for lol

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
09 March, 04:43
In response reaper myer to his Publication

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan317
09 March, 03:06
🙏

Fabian Gonzalez @Patriot_Loso17
08 March, 08:15
The sweet elderly woman who’d put up the signs above the highway? Again, I’ve been off this for some time. Dang man she’d put a smile on my face. None of my business but would like to know if she went peacefully? I hope so.

08 March, 08:18
In response Fabian Gonzalez to his Publication
No She Was Murdered In A Hospital.

Annabel Right @Sparky100
08 March, 06:44
she was such a star, out every day in all weather ❤️

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
08 March, 06:37
R.I.P. VERONICA WOLSKI GET ON SIGNAL PATRIOTS FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
We are FIGHTING for LIFE.
We are FIGHTING for GOOD.
We are at WAR [@].
NOT EVERYTHING WILL BE CLEAN.
[SCARE] NECESSARY EVENT.
Do you TRUST the US Military?
Do you TRUST the Chain Of Command?
Have FAITH - WE ARE IN CONTROL.

https://rumble.com/vwv8dt-...

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
08 March, 11:15
In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication
I'm on signal but I don't really understand it how do I join other channels?

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
08 March, 11:20
In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication
I would Honk for the longest time when I would see her up there and she would always wave back .. RIP Veronica!

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
08 March, 04:45
Miss you & your beautiful smile.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
08 March, 03:57
I am always inspired by you dear Veronica.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
08 March, 03:37
❤️

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
08 March, 02:15
Veronica ❤️

I’ve been wondering about this particular series of reposts.

759>253

08 March, 02:18
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Nice Crumbs.

reaper myer @reapermyer
08 March, 01:49
imo her case aint closed. is she really dead? is she even a real person or just playing a role? member the odd taped recored by lin wood threating to c9me after the hosp if she died and then nothing happened? Everyone knew how she felt about treatment and yet her fam let it happen? idk something sounds scripted to me. and im usually not a fan of the dead al8ve stories.

08 March, 01:54
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Ashley Babett.

Nunya Business @AAug22
08 March, 01:31
Veronica's numbers. She is telling us to BRING IT ON & NEVER LET UP!

08 March, 01:36
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
When She Died A Little Peace Of Me Died With Her.
All I Can Do Is Pick Up Her Rifle And Run Head Long Into The Breach.

ralph giese @RalphWhistler
08 March, 01:28
the evil medical people in chicago killed her. Those son's of a bitches.

memes matter @NoComment
08 March, 01:27
SYNCH💌I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT HER😂,and yeah from the Trump Tower😂💌

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
08 March, 01:21
#RESPECT 🐸🇺🇸o7

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
08 March, 12:26
🙏❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 March, 12:07
We must make sure when this is over that there is a permenant memorial or statue of her on the bridge in Chicago.

08 March, 12:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Very True Nana But One Thing Is For Sure, She Will live In Our Heart Forever.

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
09 March, 04:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
We’re working on it :)

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
08 March, 11:49
She was a POW and I know WE Anons will make them PAY!! She Will NOT be forgotten but I PROMISE, she will be HONORED!!

JUSTICE...SOON!!

08 March, 11:52
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Sorry To Say She Was One Of Many We Lost.
We Will Honor All Our Brave Soldiers.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
06 March, 12:55
I can't help but feel she us still here with us. She had to die twice to be alive today!

06 March, 02:03
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
I Say One Thing Friend. Ashley Babbitt.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
08 March, 05:49
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Same👍🤫

Judy Waller @Judyk
04 March, 08:48
💗

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
04 March, 06:44
Was just thinking of her earlier today when I saw this one. 💕

Alexandra Neve @Alex
09 March, 03:22
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
IT WOULD BE FREAKING AWESOME...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 March, 04:31
How she would have enjoyed seeing the Freedom Truckers passing under the People's Bridge!

Celery Juicer @Emme
08 March, 05:46
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
She saw it!

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
04 March, 04:25
ME TOO!

04 March, 04:35
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
By The Level Of Interaction This Post Got it Tells Me She Meant A lot To Others too.

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
04 March, 04:13

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
08 March, 12:43
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Love her!!! "We the People" are the Storm!!!! "What Storm Mr. President? 💪💪❤️

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
04 March, 04:10
Such a beautiful soul 💗

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
01 March, 09:24
💓

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
01 March, 09:08
❤️

Selah 321 @Selah
01 March, 08:11
😔...miss her greatly.