Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 March, 03:10
We’re going to kill their mortgage scam.

Hahahhahahahahahahaha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
And the credit score scam. My sister just paid off her mortage and her credit score went down 40 points. You can't win!
04:04 PM - Mar 01, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RACHELJO1 in this post can reply
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
01 March, 11:28
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
Because they want to keep us in debt to "them".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
02 March, 05:01
In response Beck Step to her Publication
Absolutely; so sick of it!!

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
01 March, 11:28
Because they want to keep us in debt to "them".

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 March, 04:50
Ridiculous

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
01 March, 05:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Yes, and when I paid off thousands of dollars on my credit cards, my credit score went up a few points - but if you make a late payment - they knock it down ridiculously low. You can't win. They get you every which way they can!