Doq Holliday @doqholliday
We’re going to kill their mortgage scam.

Hahahhahahahahahahaha
03:10 PM - Mar 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
02 March, 02:02
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
02 March, 12:44
all fun and fuzzy bubbles... doesn't stop the sheriffs from showing up evicting people this week.🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crystal Canipe @Crystalcis
02 March, 12:34
Lord my daughter is getting her at home for the first time. she was approved for USDA & FHA loan- now Im nervous for her

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
02 March, 12:19
Stopped paying mine in 2007 . still in my home . JP Morgan us stupid teust me

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
02 March, 12:17
like 107....1 +4 + 3 + 9 = 17

5|5

Confirmation.

God is Good.

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
02 March, 11:01
Need advice. If we have 2 properties with mortgages, should we sell one or keep it in hopes the mortgages disappear?

Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer @Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer
02 March, 09:52
Calm down Doq I'm a Mortgage Loan Officer. At least let me find another job first. lol

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
02 March, 12:34

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
01 March, 11:13

01 March, 10:26
They told my husband that they couldn't give us a copy of the deed to OUR house because of the mortgage.
I call it BS. Will get on the horn tomorrow.

01 March, 10:26
They told my husband that they couldn't give us a copy of the deed to OUR house because of the mortgage.

01 March, 10:24

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
01 March, 04:04
And the credit score scam. My sister just paid off her mortage and her credit score went down 40 points. You can't win!

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
01 March, 11:28
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
Because they want to keep us in debt to "them".

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
01 March, 11:28
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
Because they want to keep us in debt to "them".

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
01 March, 04:04
And the credit score scam. My sister just paid off her mortage and her credit score went down 40 points. You can't win!

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
01 March, 03:22
cant wait

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
01 March, 03:20
We just had to refiance 🤦‍♀️! Take the evil bastards down 😊!

Annie D-W @Annie172123
01 March, 03:14
I got scammed (yes paid it off * still pisst off of how much "interest" I paid) BUT but there is hope for my kids! There is hope for ALL our kids and grandkids and maybe OUR parents who are still dealing with this crap.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
01 March, 03:11
🤣🤣🤣

Patriot Bama Girl @BamaQforce
01 March, 03:11
i hope they kill the credit cards too!