The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 February, 04:13
😉😉 read it backwards..!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shane Mark @Painiscomingagainbaby
28 February, 04:25
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
activated ehat tho

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 February, 04:32
In response Shane Mark to his Publication
HUH?🤓

28 February, 09:06
what* my bad grammar natzi

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 February, 09:08
LOL. no I just said the same thing on another post we NEED AN EDIT BUTTON!! 🤣🤣🙌🏼

28 February, 09:09
i was joking just wanted to see what you wouldve said when i said grammar natzi. but yeah ig the plan is activated and disclosure coming soon.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Yesss, and Thank the Lord... I'm tired of puzzles and I used to love them..😉 (kidding, this is the best time in my life and I can't wait to see what's next)🙌🙃
09:12 PM - Feb 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Qake Lady, click on at the bottom under it