The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 February, 04:13
😉😉 read it backwards..!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shane Mark @Painiscomingagainbaby
28 February, 04:25
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
activated ehat tho

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 February, 04:32
In response Shane Mark to his Publication
HUH?🤓

28 February, 09:06
what* my bad grammar natzi

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 February, 09:08
LOL. no I just said the same thing on another post we NEED AN EDIT BUTTON!! 🤣🤣🙌🏼

i was joking just wanted to see what you wouldve said when i said grammar natzi. but yeah ig the plan is activated and disclosure coming soon.
09:09 PM - Feb 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by Painiscomingagainbaby in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 February, 09:12
Yesss, and Thank the Lord... I'm tired of puzzles and I used to love them..😉 (kidding, this is the best time in my life and I can't wait to see what's next)🙌🙃