Doq Holliday @doqholliday
We need to audit the IRS ASAP.

And if we can’t audit the IRS, we need to ask why.

These criminals have been using tax payer dollars to run their operations and they still expect people to pay them?

What a load of pure horseshit!
05:00 PM - Feb 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
03 March, 10:58
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I'd be happy with a Forensic audit of the FED

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
28 February, 09:56
Check into S.S. too...it's not even American! It's part of the International Monetary Fund, there is no reserve at all period. Your taxes today are paying the current recipients and when you get old your kids will pay yours. It was one big fucking scam!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
28 February, 08:03
They are still looking for last years check! ... they cant seem to find or account for the $$. 🤔Thankfully I kept all detailed proof and documantation!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 February, 07:52
100 percent!! a third of my income my whole life. wtf!!!!

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
28 February, 07:36
🤔🌴 I thought that was happening a couple years ago. I also thought we no longer has an IRS.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
28 February, 08:19
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
When Obama began using the IRS as an arm of his admin in support of his DS agenda (targeting his opposition etc.)and absolutely no one was held accountable, thats when I knew the IRS was lost and corrupt. Every single time I have to pay to the IRS, I am totally pi$$ed!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
28 February, 07:20

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
28 February, 07:13
I beg to differ with you... IT NEEDS SHUT DOWN AND BOARDED UP....Its part of the swamp and should have never been.

Patriot America @Trump4us123
28 February, 07:10
You are 💯💯💯 right!!!

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
28 February, 07:03
https://www.constitutional...
THIS IS A MUST SEE.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
28 February, 07:02
good video breaks it down pretty good...
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Collapse of The American Dream Explained in Animation - YouTube

We're doomed. pass it on

Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
28 February, 07:02
Most Americans Do Not Owe Income Tax - YouTube

Testimony from former IRS agents, attorneys, and tax professionals proving that the income tax is unlawfully administered and fraudulently misrepresented by ...

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
28 February, 06:58
Only the illusion of Democracy.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
28 February, 06:56
Amen. I got charged twice to pay taxes last year. My tax accountant said that is very normal. Wait, what?

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
28 February, 09:42
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Wow!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
28 February, 06:50
Preach!
btw 2nd # vibe on your posts today👍 and look ...ya brother even popped up under😅
23 and 17 in one day😏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 February, 06:48
That will never legitimately happen, hell the auditors have been in their pockets for decades.
That money sure as hell dont make it into the Fed budget!
Let Nana pick the fookn audit team then we will see some real shit happen.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
28 February, 06:26
I didn’t pay the IRS last year.
I told him I wasn’t going to. Wrote them a simple letter. received two letters so far telling me, essentially, they still don’t know what they’re going to do about it.

they ended the letter with “thank you for your cooperation.“

i didn’t “cooperate” with jack shit.
[they] shouldn’t assume.

I refuse to speak to them or do any other business with them because I don’t do business with criminals.

That would be criminal.

thankq, Doq for the inspiration not to.
i guess i just needed a little push!

wwg1wga

🙏🇺🇸🕶

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
28 February, 09:54
In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Orange Girl @Orangegirl1981
06 March, 03:16
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
@qtip75 what did you tell them in your letter?

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
28 February, 06:24
The IRS is the greedy halitosis laden slobbering mouth of the Beast..

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 February, 06:19
End the fed.

#endthefed

Carey Lou @Careylou
28 February, 08:27
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Trump took control of the Fed - its now part of the Treasury, I believe...

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
28 February, 06:13
Doq, no audit necessary, the irs is not legal or Constitutional.

It's a dig worth while.

jason fort i should be called meaux donated @sobergrandpa
28 February, 05:55
People also need to stop giving them their earnings .

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 February, 05:37
NESARA / GESARA 💞

Zeros out all credit card, mortgage & other bank debt
due to illegal banking & government activities.

Abolishes the income tax

Abolishes the IRS

Increases benefits to senior citizens

Reinstates the original Title of Nobility amendment

Creates a new U.S. Treasury rainbow currency
backed by gold, silver, platinum & precious metals

Forbids the sale of American birth certificate records
as chattel property bonds
by the US Department of Transportation.

Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System
in alignment with Constitutional Law

Eliminates the Federal Reserve System.

Restores financial privacy

Establishes peace throughout the world.

Releases enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes.

Enables the release of over 6,000 patents
of suppressed technologies

#TheBestIsYetToCome

Ken Dar @kendar667
28 February, 10:05
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Kat, love the post as usual. Trying to get my mind around the logistics of Gesara, what would it look like from a practical perspective. Say, for example, that someone had been paying on a mortgage for many years but, do to a series of refinances or whatever they couldn't make much headway on the principle. if this "debt" was forgiven, what happens to the bondholder on the other side of that arrangement? This could be a mortgage backed security that winds up in a pension fund for example. And how is it determined that "you've paid enough" to the banksters and are now off the hook? Very complex problem for sure. Truth be told I've probably paid two million in interest over my lifetime and have very little assets to show for it. This is certainly an example of abuse and a bankster shakedown.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
28 February, 05:30
The IRS is not a U.S. government agency. It is an agency of the IMF.
Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I
Public Law 94-564
Senate report 94-1148 pg. 5967
Reorganization Plan No. 26
Public Law 102-391. (1996)

The IMF is an agency of the U.N. Black's Law Dictionary 6th Ed. p. 816.

“1913 wasn’t a very good year. 1913 gave us the Federal Reserve System, the Income Tax, the 16th Amendment, and the IRS.” Ron Paul **also The Rockefeller Foundation** (COINCIDENCE??)

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
28 February, 07:46
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication

Momma Bear @ur1spark
28 February, 05:19
Why are we paying taxes to a deepstate? How bad does it have to get until we say NO MORE? If not now, when?

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
28 February, 05:14
The IRS/Fed ☠️ I do believe this is our last year paying taxes. Income, food, property etc…💥

Desert Dog @Zippydog
28 February, 05:12
Name one single 3 letter govt org that is not ILLEGITIMATE. I'll wait!
NO MORE TAXES!

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
28 February, 05:05
quit my job because i will not pay taxes to fund the deep state. fuck it will find a cash job. 😤😤

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
28 February, 05:16
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
There are plenty…my job/income barely exists now.

My cash job is babysitting.

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
28 February, 05:05

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
28 February, 07:49
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I'm all in !!!!!

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
28 February, 07:58
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I have not nor will I comply!!!

Troy Halter @VonHalter
28 February, 05:03
shut it down!!