Only people mentioned by Patriotgirl17 in this post can reply
Tanest Publishing @Tanestpublishing
02 February, 01:16
In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication
Yes!!!!!! What he said.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
01 February, 03:22
I read that waltons had sold their stocks to china, so if it's truth, then that will become property up for grabs bc of China's involvement with the election fraud. So maybe the President could put up that as a co-op and let the employees take over management...Buy local produce and products made in our country, still sell to the public cheaper? just sayin..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
01 February, 02:23
Yes!

And force them to keep all employees at full pay & benefits meanwhile!

Bastards!

Ips Prez @IpsPrez
31 January, 11:04
Agreed but make those corporate giants continue the pay and benefits of all employees making less than 250K per year

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
31 January, 10:03
Wouldn't have to shut them down if everyone united. Stop waiting for someone else to save the day.

Annie D-W @Annie172123
31 January, 10:00
Amen. I have discontinued shopping from a number of these establishments.

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
31 January, 09:51
Add Amazon to that please

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
31 January, 09:46
I've been saying rhis one since Spring 2020.

⚡️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚡️ @thatguynextdoor
31 January, 09:16
Yes! Make this happen. Start today!

J.P. Lloyd @JPLLOYD
31 January, 10:27
So simploe, it hurts! Can I get an Amen? Now can I get $438.00 sent to : previous authorization required, address on request...

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
01 February, 02:24
In response J.P. Lloyd to his Publication