Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 February, 01:14
HEMP crete look that up good builders.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
26 February, 01:45
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
26 February, 02:28
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Wow! I've wanted to build either a straw bale home or an adobe home. If I ever have the money and help, I believe I'll go this route!

Yester Vue @realyestervue
26 February, 09:10
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Hemp's biomass is off the charts compared to other plants. The thing that got me all these years is why we don't make paper from it.
Hemp per ton produces almost 3 times the amount of usable material for paper making vs tree pulp. Now, here is the real kicker in the ass over the whole thing.
IT TAKES 20 YEARS TO GROW THAT TON OF WOOD PULP PER ACRE, YOU CAN GROW THAT SAME TON OF HEMP PULP UP TO THREE HARVESTS PER SUMMER PER ACRE IN SOME REGIONS! DID YOU GET THAT?
Why are we using wood still?

Only people mentioned by Jan_Jackson in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jan Jackson * * *, click on at the bottom under it