Kim Runner @kimrunner
Happy Saturday!

Who's ready to see POTUS speak?!!! CPAC at 7pm ET...
10:05 AM - Feb 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
26 February, 01:50
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
The President’s State of the Union!🇺🇸👏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 February, 04:05
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
Love it...can't wait!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
26 February, 08:52
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
Indeed it was!!!! DJT speech at CPAC was a state of the union address with full gusto of his previous speeches

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
26 February, 01:53
Keep On Trumpin'
Yes can't wait for our Prez. I cannot lie but I could use an inspiring speech tonight. Vroooom

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
26 February, 01:31
Happy Saturday Kim. I love hearing him speak. Can't wait!!!

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
26 February, 01:20
Happy Saturday, this could me a good one!

26 February, 01:29
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Exactly what i was thinking...the timing is very interesting!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
26 February, 01:07
Always ready for the Boss. 👍

26 February, 01:10
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Me, too!
An interesting time for him to speak.
Nice 17 ts for you!

Carey Lou @Careylou
26 February, 10:44

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
26 February, 10:18
Yaaaaas! What is he going to say!?! So many possibilities.

My secret hope (among many others) is that he teases some info to plug TS as the source and opens the gates for people to come and find for themselves…

Regardless, it will be great to hear his message. Last year’s CPAC speech was basically a love letter to Anons…

26 February, 10:25
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
100%!!!

#814 :)

You have more than you know.
This is why we are here.
Great job, Patriot.
Watch the SPEECH.
We are talking to you.
Proofs only meant for you.
Q

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
26 February, 10:06
Yes, Ready!!