Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
31 January, 05:01
The goal right now by the mockingbird media is to infiltrate the Q movement. It's to discredit, distract, and demoralize the very foundational truths of the movement. Don't give them any fuel. Be careful what you share and who you follow. Stick to the drops, and be patient. Nothing can stop what's coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Martinez @Kimmysuewho2
31 January, 05:25
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
is there anything we should watch for in their profiles. catch words, phrases. usually i have found they reveal themselves rather quickly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
31 January, 05:33
In response Kim Martinez to her Publication
I don't know about catch words etc. But if you are watching, listening too, or following any one that you find is "making" you feel hopeless or in any way doubt that Trump, the White Hats, the Miltary or The Plan are not in control and that the DS will not be defeated I would suggest to stop following or listening to them.

If you feel yourself get wobbly stick with those that encourage, support and inspire you.

HOLD THE LINE

WWG1WGA

Miss Kek @Freedomfiqhter
I guess my husband is sleeping outside then...
08:30 PM - Jan 31, 2021
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Freedomfiqhter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Miss Kek, click on at the bottom under it