Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
PUTIN LATEST

Putin calls for Ukrainian Armed Forces to take control over Ukrainian Government.

"I appeal once again to the military personnel of the Armed Forces of Ukraine: do not allow neo-Nazis and Bandera's followers to use your children, women and the elderly as human shields, take power into your own hands. It seems that it will be easier for us to reconcile with you than with this neo-Nazi gang, who settled in Kiev and took the entire Ukrainian people hostage"
12:37 PM - Feb 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
25 February, 03:30
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Hey guys...Putin said Ukraine is full of Nazi's and Drug addicts..he wants the Ukraine people to fight them....The news is gonna FREAK OUT...when they learn what we know about Biden.😜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
25 February, 01:25
Is this trustworthy? Seems like using twit against itself would be the right way to go!

https://twitter.com/shayan...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
25 February, 01:28
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Source: RT

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
25 February, 07:27
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Did you know that a great deal of the “war footage” being shown is from a video game? i did my research 😉 I believe we are watching a movie. 🍿

Angie Mac @AngieMac
25 February, 01:23
Gee, wonder why? This is GREAT!!!! 😂

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
25 February, 01:12
Wow...hence... “Military is the ONLY Way”!!

Let’s Go USA...Do It Q... the same HERE! 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
25 February, 12:54
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
I'm not sure about authenticity of that video. The real Anonymous (White Hats) are George/Anonymous Charity/Integrity Initiative/The Collective.