Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
25 February, 12:37
PUTIN LATEST

Putin calls for Ukrainian Armed Forces to take control over Ukrainian Government.

"I appeal once again to the military personnel of the Armed Forces of Ukraine: do not allow neo-Nazis and Bandera's followers to use your children, women and the elderly as human shields, take power into your own hands. It seems that it will be easier for us to reconcile with you than with this neo-Nazi gang, who settled in Kiev and took the entire Ukrainian people hostage"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
25 February, 01:25
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Is this trustworthy? Seems like using twit against itself would be the right way to go!

https://twitter.com/shayan...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
Did you know that a great deal of the “war footage” being shown is from a video game? i did my research 😉 I believe we are watching a movie. 🍿
07:27 PM - Feb 25, 2022
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
25 February, 07:37
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
True!