Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Sad day when you can believe the Russian President over ours.
But what he says is truth.
He is taking down the K mafia of the cabal.
He is freeing the ppl of Ukraine.
Xi will be doing the same thing for the ppl of China and Tiwan.
Ukraine and Taiwan both money laundering hubs for the illuminati and Kazarian Mafia.
Fox News is now talking about this video asking who are the neo-nazis?

https://anonup.com/upload/...
10:30 AM - Feb 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
25 February, 01:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes, Xi will do the same with Taiwan…Soon, Very soon.

Putin’s 24FEB22 xscript…not a Nazi World Order despot.

https://greekcitytimes.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
25 February, 01:31
At the moment, the Russian president is probably the only president on the planet who can be trusted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
25 February, 10:22
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Doesn't he kill or try to kill people that run against him?

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
25 February, 01:24
yes Nana i believe we are “watching a movie”
i hope so for the sake of the innocent lives in Ukraine

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 February, 10:34
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Most of it does look like a movie but most likely just as Juan says there will be ppl that die.
If they are removing what is left of the K mafia, there will be issues I would guess. They are real bad ppl, and we need to pray everything goes as planned.
What I see on Fox is almost so damn predictable I cant watch, I can only imagine the shit on the other channels, I havent watched them in years.

Last night I said next up would be the MSM telling us Russians were killing children & first thing I see this morning they were saying Russians hit an orphanage.
It has been so predictive when you know the War script.Tonight B1den is trying to give billions in aid (I mean $$s for the cabal to siphon off).

We will have some winning time here I understand, but Nana's main goal is to take out the Antichrist.
That may not come to the table for a while tho, idk when but it will come at some point.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
25 February, 01:21
Why do i keep seeing imposed heads in these reports?
Hard to believe any of these news places when i see that. Deep fakes are real.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
25 February, 01:18
Putin might want to order some MRGA hats. After the dust settles, he might just want to bring a huge dose of patriotism and respect back to his country.

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
25 February, 01:10

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
25 February, 01:04
Always Believed That Nana Is One Smart Cookie.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 February, 01:05
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
😘Well thank you hun but just a crazy old lady in the corner handing out tinfoil hats and mustard seeds.🙏

Mike Anon @Mike314
25 February, 12:05
VERY sad.

Can't wait 'til the old retard is exposed.