NEO ONE @Neo
31 January, 07:02
This is the most disturbing interview I’ve have seen from a child. Is there any follow up to what happened to the dad and school staff. This is from 2014 I’ll assume arrests were made.
#darktolight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
liberum hominem @Libertas17
31 January, 07:12
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
There was a custody battle. The children were given to the father. Court said, the children were influenced by the mother.
Father is now in the US with the children. Mother is still fighting to get them back

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Wick) can see their posts

31 January, 07:37
In response Wick _UK to her Publication
Thanks, I was looking for the video, I also haven't seen anything since.
Here is a video of the mother, on YT you can still find videos from the interviews with the police in which the children say "they invented it"
Search under Hampstead Children,Hampstead Cover up

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Only followers of this user (Wick) can see their posts

That"s the case in most countries
That's why we fight, to get the information out save our children and get these demons obliterated
07:56 PM - Jan 31, 2021
In response Wick _UK to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Libertas17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from liberum hominem, click on at the bottom under it