NEO ONE @Neo
This is the most disturbing interview I’ve have seen from a child. Is there any follow up to what happened to the dad and school staff. This is from 2014 I’ll assume arrests were made.
#darktolight
07:02 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
31 January, 08:54
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Here is just one of the vids
https://youtu.be/vJr0vp-2s...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kev Oooo @KevO
31 January, 08:33
I think your right 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
31 January, 08:13
The kids, especially the girl, are very non-chalant when they speak of these horrors, because this was their life.

If there were lying they would first, not be able to offer that much detail about the atrocities they saw and were involved in and secondly, they would be in hysteria trying to tell the story.
If they were lying, the details would change each time they recounted them. Kids are not great liars.

This was happening to them since they were little and on a weekly basis, so it became their "norm". They knew nothing else.

Very very sickening and sad.
I pray they get help.

Civil ance @Civilance
31 January, 08:07
WORLDSTAR!!!
That is actually pretty nuts. not just the nutty part, but how theres a completd umderground society made up of yohr neighbors, the mail man, ykur family doctor,etc. SUPER fuckin interesting when you get past the disgusting part. Now, do you explain to thks girl the deptbs of what shes done? wbats that do to her?
she's still innocent imo.
lol, and these 25 year olds are getting triggered by advertisements n shit. fascinating

Trinity Lightyear @TrinityLightyear
31 January, 07:59

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
31 January, 07:57
Last I heard, father changed his name, children still living with him in California. If you watch him being interviewed by a news agency called something like 'father falsley accused...' he is a textbook liar and a psych professor even used it for 'how to spot a liar' expose. 100% true and any backpeddling by the kids is an indication of them being fed lies to cover the tracks. The detail the kids go into proves their story. Not one agency did any follow-up to see if what thekids said was true - shockingly. Check one cupboard. BUT The truth WILL come out 🙏

Debbie Hughes @Enlightened777
31 January, 08:01
In response white light to his Publication
Thats because many officials were in volved!

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
31 January, 07:50
There are much more horribly disturbing vids if you can find them. Sister and brother telling such gruesome details of rape from dad, school officials, being forced to kills babies, the food chains who bought the remains. blood drinking and more. Last I found, the children were returned to the dad who moved to California, the mother was in hiding. Hope you find the vids, it was at least four or more. In one of the vids, the children look horrible, very pale and dark circles under eyes. They told everything in such detail. They were later made to change their stories. No way were these small

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
31 January, 07:44
This was one of the first things I saw that woke me up. I was physically ill listening to it and ended up crying. I don't understand how anyone could do this to a child.

Lynnsey Jewett @LaChewieLynns
31 January, 07:31
I feel like when I looked into this most of it was untrue 😏 .. guess Im going to have to go back and dig again!

Change Agent @ChangeAgent
31 January, 07:49
In response Lynnsey Jewett to her Publication
This is 100% true. These kids were send back to live with thier father....sickening to think. This was a very famous story...

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
31 January, 08:47
In response Lynnsey Jewett to her Publication
Untrue said who? With all due respect, how many adults do you know who can answer questions so quickly with such precise detail (with discript hand gestures)? As a mother, I very well know the difference between fantasyland and truth. This child is truthfully telling us her experience! To lean on others to confirm or deny validity is to comfort oneself at the child's expense. Thank you for being willing to revisit and reconsider your conclusion. Your intuition is the ONLY source needed.

liberum hominem @Libertas17
31 January, 07:18
Found this, BBC white wash....

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

liberum hominem @Libertas17
31 January, 07:12
There was a custody battle. The children were given to the father. Court said, the children were influenced by the mother.
Father is now in the US with the children. Mother is still fighting to get them back

Only followers of this user (Wick) can see their posts

Angel Smiles @Angelonaharlee
31 January, 07:57
In response liberum hominem to her Publication
I looked into this and watched several of the video's on it many years ago. If you watch all the video's with both childrens recall of things it's very hard to believe that this did not happen to them. From the conclusion I read the children's family on the mother's side took the children and was hiding them in Russia. I believe they both would be Adults now in late 20's or early 30's. There was also video's out there with adults who had other children in their care that have similar horrific stories to tell.