Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 February, 12:07
Lots of SWIFT talk

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
24 February, 01:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
not surprising there... not sure if there's some comms within that picture but Swifty is known for putting people out OTR with minimal training... trucking is an industry where I think VR would come in handy not only for training the truck drivers but for training the steering wheel holders so they understand what the truck driver goes through not a wise idea to cut somebody with a 60-ton vehicle off...
as mudduckradio says:
remember safety first on the
highways and highways,
keep it clean and be kind to each other.
03:51 PM - Feb 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by jes_US in this post can reply
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
24 February, 06:26
In response Jes King to her Publication
Heck yeah, that would be a good idea...i used to drive a little bit locally and yeah a lot of people think their little cars are invisible it seems like...put them in a VR situation in a big truck and they might understand...but like always there will be some that will never learn, lol

Jes King @jes_US
25 February, 10:06
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
I think on the highways and byways they call them "windowlickers"...😁🤸🕳️🤷🏽