Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Erin Freund @Patriot_Lady
01 February, 03:08
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
I can throw things in gematria & see what resonates, but these decodes that some of you do, I just have to tip my hat to you! 👏🏻🤠👏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
01 February, 03:05
@kimrunner
Astonishing how we were JUST talking about him being the Deputy Chief of Coms (Cosmic-Consciousnesses-Linking) ⤵️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leen Zap @Leenzap
31 January, 11:47
water + time bomb =
stock market

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
31 January, 10:46
BINGO!!! BRAVO ZULU. 🔥🔥🔥

God Wins donated @GR2021
31 January, 10:00
at times I wish it was simple language instead of code but the cause is not as simple and the enemy is not small either. so my complete respect for all those who have worked on this for years, President Trump and the digital soldiers.

Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
01 February, 12:11
In response God Wins to her Publication
Amen. This has been an incredible ride. I have been blessed (or cursed) by being awake since 1984 or before. It's excrutiating having to lower your IQ by 85% to fit into a normal conversation with a group of normies. It's not thier fault. #MKUltra and #ProjectMockingBird have taken over so many minds. Heres' some of my collection of around 8,000 memes in 3 years. Please share.

Green 8700 @Green8700
31 January, 09:38
Water Street??

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Leen Zap @Leenzap
31 January, 07:56
55 Water St
NYC. NY

Green 8700 @Green8700
31 January, 09:42
In response Leen Zap to her Publication
55 Water Street is a 687-foot-tall skyscraper in the Financial District of Lower Manhattan, New York City, on the East River. The 53-story, 3.5-million-square-foot structure was completed in 1972. Wikipedia!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
31 January, 10:26
In response Leen Zap to her Publication
How did you get to the answer 55 Water Street?