Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
31 January, 07:54
*Dan Scavino
Deputy Chief of COMS ⤵️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
31 January, 10:00
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
at times I wish it was simple language instead of code but the cause is not as simple and the enemy is not small either. so my complete respect for all those who have worked on this for years, President Trump and the digital soldiers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
Amen. This has been an incredible ride. I have been blessed (or cursed) by being awake since 1984 or before. It's excrutiating having to lower your IQ by 85% to fit into a normal conversation with a group of normies. It's not thier fault. #MKUltra and #ProjectMockingBird have taken over so many minds. Heres' some of my collection of around 8,000 memes in 3 years. Please share.
12:11 AM - Feb 01, 2021
In response God Wins to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DeplorableHillbillyDave in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
29 January, 04:27
In response Deplorable Hillbilly Dave to his Publication

Erin Freund @Patriot_Lady
01 February, 03:03
In response Deplorable Hillbilly Dave to his Publication
Thank Q for sharing! Love the memes! 💚🤩👍🏻