Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
24 February, 01:39
Id feel bad if I found out that one of us anons is chosen and I ignored them this whole time.
God help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 February, 01:42
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
We all chosen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
24 February, 01:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
2 VK screenshots attached

LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
I was thinking about that VKs response/tweet last night when I was battling through some intense emotions & thoughts.
01:53 PM - Feb 24, 2022
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
24 February, 01:56
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
I have lots swirling thru my mind right now

especially with all the fuckery about

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
24 February, 02:06
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
That’s a really tough one. Keep being you out there Lauren, we all have a lot of mental harmony to achieve in spite of what [their] simulation has done to us throughout our lives. I love you LB, I’m really glad you’re back here! 💗