Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
24 February, 01:39
Id feel bad if I found out that one of us anons is chosen and I ignored them this whole time.
God help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
24 February, 02:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
ha! funny lauren! 😇

time between posts 3
trinity

1. god cannot without
2. chosen without
3. others sharing the message

all are “equal”

in all movements💫

🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 February, 02:16
Does AU have 144k users yet @administrator ? ;)

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
24 February, 02:17
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
its the motion of the ocean

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
26 February, 08:00
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
144k of these perfectly distributed around earth😇

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
24 February, 02:11
We = We’re
or
all= are

RE

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
24 February, 02:07
R

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
24 February, 02:04
amen . The Good Minds.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
24 February, 02:03
In Yeshua's holy name, amen! We are chosen...spread the love and increase the vibe!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
24 February, 02:01
I wish I could figure out where I fit into God’s vision and get the right things done the right way.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
24 February, 02:06
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
stop thinking....use your heart. small kindnesses make a huge ripple effect/affect! peace and love to you!

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
24 February, 02:13
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
You always do the right things because your Intentions are pure. Intentions create our lives... 💚🐸

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
24 February, 02:01
love you brotha

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
24 February, 01:57

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
24 February, 01:50
2 VK screenshots attached

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
24 February, 01:53
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
I was thinking about that VKs response/tweet last night when I was battling through some intense emotions & thoughts.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 February, 02:00
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
As a WHOLE.

God is So Good.