Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Patriots...
We need to find this person and let him/her know it is not acceptable to DM someone, bringing 'family' into the conversation.

I'm pissed.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#HoldTheLine
07:47 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Stacey Mantega @Staceybanana
31 January, 08:29
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
whas wrong with people thos day and age i dont understand

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
31 January, 08:13
DMs are a No No!!! These Joe biden and Jill Biden accounts are just here to wind us up. I've seen a lot of them today... Zero Responses. Either block em or ignore them!! Not worth the wasted air to argue. Let them scream their shit and just turn the other cheek.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zeina Allen @Zeina
31 January, 08:09
reported and blocked!!

Faithful Servant @F8thful_Servant
I read the chat thread screenshots and it looks very benign. He even signs off very cordially. whoever he was texting with mentioned Hunter, is that not bringing family into the convesation? Not that I think it is the real Biden anyway, just a larp. still I do not see a big deal here. what is the problem exactly?

Aberforth Stalwart @DumbledoreArmy17
31 January, 08:08
I blocked him. Biden is asshoe.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
31 January, 08:06
Block it and the one with jill.

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
How do we block on here?

Richie Richard @Richie
31 January, 07:59
How did this clown find this site?

President Biden @POTUS
31 January, 08:02
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
I'm President of every American. Not shocking I would be on every social media you can think of!

Erik Westre @norpat66
31 January, 09:25
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
Some people are stupid enough to 'market' this page on other platforms. If you talk about it on Twitter, then all the Trolls will follow too.

President Biden @POTUS
31 January, 07:55

Sara McNeil @SaraMae76
31 January, 07:55
he just tried following me and I blocked him real quick.

Found Within @InnerSpace
31 January, 07:54
Get his ASS off the site,
this Patriot only Platform!
Good Vibes in here, none of that negative twit vibe!!

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
31 January, 07:52
I've received DM's like this too. I choose to ignore them. Trolls despise being ignored.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
31 January, 08:06
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Yes. This account and jills. just block them.

CindyQ LouHoo @CindyQLouHoo
31 January, 08:44
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
i have too.

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
31 January, 07:50
Here's the page...

Wonder how he's gonna like

#FakeJoe on Tuesday....

#ThePeoplesBridge
#StayTheCourse

Found Within @InnerSpace
31 January, 07:56
Do I see Jim Carey!?

Only followers of this user (Wick) can see their posts