Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
31 January, 07:47
Patriots...
We need to find this person and let him/her know it is not acceptable to DM someone, bringing 'family' into the conversation.

I'm pissed.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#HoldTheLine

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Richie in this post can reply
Erik Westre @norpat66
31 January, 09:25
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
Some people are stupid enough to 'market' this page on other platforms. If you talk about it on Twitter, then all the Trolls will follow too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richie Richard @Richie
31 January, 09:28
In response Erik Westre to his Publication
A troll he is. We are not here to attack and disparage one another. I blocked him immediately.

President Biden @POTUS
31 January, 08:02
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
I'm President of every American. Not shocking I would be on every social media you can think of!

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
31 January, 08:46
In response President Biden to his Publication
go play with your blond hairy legs and bugger off demon lover