Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 February, 04:30
All this talk about the stars is going to make me take out the scope tonight. If I get any good pics ill post.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Shouldn’t the ‘dark side’ of the moon actually be bright from this vantage point?

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sc...
08:44 PM - Feb 23, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
23 February, 09:38
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I saw that clip in a video I was watching & it's so terrible it's laughable 😛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
23 February, 09:01
along with this…

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
25 February, 01:47
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
exactly...........lolol...........and that sun is about 93 million miles away........and now the moon is in earth's atmosphere (as of a year ago or so)...................

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
23 February, 08:51
same thing I said when this was shown by covidiots from space....seeing who is paying attention?

Aggie Gordon @Aggie1975
23 February, 08:49
Cartoons are fun!