Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
24 February, 01:49
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
They finally realized it was a sting operation to get more bad guys, and it wasnt Trump lol! They are like oh shit Q is real and Trump is in charge and we were just kidding really! 🀣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
24 February, 01:57
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ You’re a good storyteller, I went on that mental trip with you. πŸ˜‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 February, 10:12

As well they all should.
3 yrs ago my anonymous fren that was giving me information told me that the Nesara case proving it was sealed in a New York District court in 1986, he or she said they were there.

Jody Donohue @Jody
23 February, 10:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Wow!

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
23 February, 03:59
For the past 7 years, since 2015 when Donald Trump came down that escalator with Melania, these sleezebag politicians, lawyers, MSM have been nipping at his heels. They NEVER had anything on him, just made up lies, innuendos. No real evidence, just suspicion. It didn't take us long watching these idiots make complete fools of themselves every single time. They pump and push their way into the news with "breaking news" time and again. Time and again they come up EMPTY. While Donald Trump just marches on - 100 feet ahead of them. They could all just invest their resources and energy into a real case and come out on top. But they HAVE TO GET TRUMP. It is a real obsession like none we have ever seen. By now, it has become almost comical like the 3 stooges. These people are really crazy. In order to nail someone - you really need EVIDENCE - not OPINION. They should have learned that in Law School.

https://www.nytimes.com/20...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 February, 04:22
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
John Adams-β€œFacts are a stubborn thing”

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 February, 03:56
they have nothing
Trump was right again

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
23 February, 03:51
GEORGENEWS, [Feb 23, 2022 at 2:47 PM]
BREAKING: Prosecutors Leading Manhattan DA's Probe Into Trump Abruptly Resign Over 'Serious Doubts'

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
23 February, 03:48
😎

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 February, 03:45
πŸ•Ά

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
23 February, 03:35
This is like watching Rome burn. Hang on a minute. It is watching Rome burn.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
23 February, 03:50
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Rome burning...... I read that somewhere else, recently.

Jody Donohue @Jody
23 February, 03:39
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
It really is. Everytime I open my computer, I look for presents. πŸ˜‰πŸŽ„

Jody Donohue @Jody
23 February, 03:31

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
23 February, 04:23
So let me get this straight. I am going to indict someone for cheating and lying. I am spending my resources, my time, my life career on this case because it is so very important. I must get a conviction on this cheating liar. The DA asks me for my "EVIDENCE". I tell the DA it is coming soon. The DA asks me how soon? I answer, "I'm not sure but soon". The DA says, "Get out of my office you idiot." I guess I must have slept through the class in Law School that says you have to get the evidence in order to prosecute someone of a crime. DUH! Trump wins again.