Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 February, 02:48
Jupiter coming in for service.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
23 February, 06:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My son will be crushed. He's a giant space geek🚀🌘☄️💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
I homeschool my daughter and she loves astronomy. I've decided to slowly start giving her the truth. She's a lot like me so it's going well.
06:14 PM - Feb 23, 2022
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CandaceRene77 in this post can reply
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
23 February, 09:29
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
My son is a lot like me as well but a teenager, so I have to drop subtle hints that he can stew over. I make it seem like it's crazy and no way can be true😉

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
23 February, 09:40
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
I understand my daughter is a junior. She never fit into the public school system. She could see through the baloney. The put her in special programs. They didn't diagnose her as dyslexic. She's also hypoglycemic. Her blood sugar was always dropping at school. There were teachers and paras that crossed the line. They were evil and I called them out when they hurt my child.