Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
10 February, 03:05
"A lot of what you are seeing is completely bullshit and fake. It's
so outrageous on purpose to get your attention."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Goldie Weltha Barrett @LightHealer
21 February, 09:43
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
The actual author of this rant isn't overly bright but trying to be. This is what they truly believe and they are trying very hard to take us along with them. Try using your brainpower for a change and ask yourself if you believe Biden is harmless or not. My money is on the 'not'.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
21 February, 09:55
In response Goldie Weltha Barrett to her Publication
It's actually from Ezra. Says right at the start of the post/repost. I am just a smidge confused about the Biden mention...this denounces all of that/does not support it.
Biden is not dangerous...what has "really" happened so far in a year? Nothing! We get a lot of new-based pot-stirring which is exactly what this is detailing...but no real danger has befallen us. I look out my window every day and See NOTHING that is on the news anywhere. It is just on the news...

Ezra wouldn't misuse words meanings and use them totally out of context. No someone else wrote it and are lying about it.
09:16 PM - Feb 22, 2022
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHealer in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
22 February, 09:26
In response Goldie Weltha Barrett to her Publication
But is that opinion or is measured against some known standard revealing it can't be him? There is NOTHING going on and hasn't been once. I went to Arkansas from Western Colorado just a few months ago. I got gas, shopped WalmMats, ate at every eatery you can think of, spent a month on vacation in Arkansas traveling back and forth to a plethora of stores, and stayed in and out of state parks regularly too. refilled gas, propane, liquor, food, visited family all over...not ONCE was I masked, asked to be, asked for vaccine or infections status or had my head scanned to enter anywhere. I have been writing for 40years regularly. I was above the 1979 HS graduate reading & comprehension in 6th grade and I talk slang constantly...it isn't a reflection of character or IQ. It is "the people's language" and all effective speakers understand this application. How do you know even that any single post was actually by him anyway? We are getting deceived both ways, for a good reason but it's true.

22 February, 11:00
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I like your resume and your outlook. Much is mandated here in Maine and most stores and restaurants require them. I stopped frequenting any and all so I am home much of the time. Fine with me. Your neck of the woods sounds wonderful.