Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Winning WWG1WGA @WinningWwg1wga
24 February, 12:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Once you wake-up you'll never go back to sleep

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
23 February, 07:50
am I reading to far into this? Prolly not.
https://twitter.com/jordan...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
23 February, 08:01
Years ago I read that when you deposit money into a bank, it is considered "a loan" to them; if the bank goes under, you have no recourse as you simply made a "bad investment."
They weave a tangled web 😒

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
23 February, 07:44
I have one account left with Vanguard. Been putting off cashing it in. Today seems to be the day.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
23 February, 06:19
Jordan Peterson’s awakening - gematria
drop 872
#internetbillofrights .
Q
However, look at 873
“Must be regulated to prevent censorship & narrative push.”

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 February, 11:50
# 72 on the VK playlist...

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
22 February, 08:14
Coming to the US next month for March Madness.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
22 February, 08:03
the Doc has been goin in hard today. Good vibes as i started followin him on twitt just last week. Watched a lot of his lectures on YT for yrs. good stuff man

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
22 February, 07:49
LOL - that’s rich. Run where? Take what? All that worthless fiat Federal Reserve currency?

I’m not listening to these doom sayers. I cannot change what is going on and there is nowhere to run.

These half-awake morons are louder than when they were dead asleep and oblivious - and they were too loud then.

This sort or message does really help anyone - just my two cents.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
22 February, 07:31
IJP

35/17

I'll take those odds.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
22 February, 05:38
Exactly what you expect of a bastard son of a dictator. A bastard dictator.

22 February, 05:37
Exactly what you expect from the bastard son of a dictator. A bastard dictator.

Exactly what you expect from the bastard son of a dictator. A bastard dictator.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
I highly recommend watching the video. Archbishop Vigano’s message is not just for the Canadian truckers, it’s for the entire world.

Padre Peregrino, [Feb 20, 2022 at 3:16 PM]
These are very weird times. Jordan Peterson is tweeting whistleblowing Archbishop Viganò's encouragement to Canadian truckers standing up against a dress-up dictator.

https://youtu.be/FXXM_BH4b...

Lynda Mathews @LyndaMathews
22 February, 04:50
As a Canadian, here's what I did, over the last 5 years I put most of my money in physical gold and silver.
The last 2 years stocked up on XRP/XLM/XDC and others.
Put my money in credit unions and got out of the big banks.
Now I don't know if I feel safe in credit unions after this
last stunt with Trudeau.
But if I lose my money in the banks, Gold and Silver will be on the rise to make up my loses.
Any thoughts?

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 February, 04:23
Doesnt seem like anything is happening. lol!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
22 February, 03:59

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
22 February, 03:46
Vibes are real, been watching his stuff for the past week or so. Never heard of him before that.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
22 February, 04:49
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
A short but interested interview he gave on getting the Covid vaccine.
https://www.realclearpolit...

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
22 February, 03:42
I watched one of his lectures just last night. He has me very intrigued lately as well!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 February, 03:35

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
22 February, 03:33
Banks are a cornerstone of the Evil Empire.

shut em down

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
22 February, 03:33
Banks are a cornerstone of the Evil Empire.

shut em down

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
22 February, 03:31
isnt he a lobster loving methhead?

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
22 February, 04:41
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Yes, it's entirely his fault for becoming addicted to a highly addictive drug that his "doctor" prescribed him - therefore ANYTHING he might say must be dismissed out of hand.

And yet he beat it .

One might call him a survivor...

Jackie Piddle @jax001
22 February, 03:28
I think that 20% might be a wee bit higher.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
22 February, 03:25
He was speaking with Rex Murphy, a great Canadian journalist that doesn't work for the DS. It was a wonderful conversation to listen to. Lametti, in the junta of Castro Trudeau's gov't, announced that people will not be able to pull all their money from the banks. Welcome to Canazuela.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
22 February, 03:24
939 following
9:39= 9[13*3]
I=9
J=8
P=16
9[888]
God Wins

twosday is a huge 10:10 day! 🙌

💥booms everywhere💥

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
22 February, 03:21
His voice has paralleled Candace's, imo

Both very brave
Both very needed
Both Godsends

Esther & Micaiah

Bay 17d @Bay17d
22 February, 03:19
He's a good mentor and a truth speaker. Communicates effectively to those who may only value logic, but his awakening in faith can resonate with the spiritual as well.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 February, 03:17
He's pinned tweet😂

Bay 17d @Bay17d
22 February, 03:23
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
🤣😂🤣💪🏽