NEO ONE @Neo
31 January, 07:02
This is the most disturbing interview I’ve have seen from a child. Is there any follow up to what happened to the dad and school staff. This is from 2014 I’ll assume arrests were made.
#darktolight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynnsey Jewett @LaChewieLynns
31 January, 07:31
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
I feel like when I looked into this most of it was untrue 😏 .. guess Im going to have to go back and dig again!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
Untrue said who? With all due respect, how many adults do you know who can answer questions so quickly with such precise detail (with discript hand gestures)? As a mother, I very well know the difference between fantasyland and truth. This child is truthfully telling us her experience! To lean on others to confirm or deny validity is to comfort oneself at the child's expense. Thank you for being willing to revisit and reconsider your conclusion. Your intuition is the ONLY source needed.
08:47 PM - Jan 31, 2021
In response Lynnsey Jewett to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HeidiInTune in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Heidi Palmer, click on at the bottom under it