NEO ONE @Neo
31 January, 07:02
This is the most disturbing interview I’ve have seen from a child. Is there any follow up to what happened to the dad and school staff. This is from 2014 I’ll assume arrests were made.
#darktolight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
Last I heard, father changed his name, children still living with him in California. If you watch him being interviewed by a news agency called something like 'father falsley accused...' he is a textbook liar and a psych professor even used it for 'how to spot a liar' expose. 100% true and any backpeddling by the kids is an indication of them being fed lies to cover the tracks. The detail the kids go into proves their story. Not one agency did any follow-up to see if what thekids said was true - shockingly. Check one cupboard. BUT The truth WILL come out 🙏
07:57 PM - Jan 31, 2021
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Only people mentioned by prOjectWhiteLIght in this post can reply
Debbie Hughes @Enlightened777
31 January, 08:01
In response white light to his Publication
Thats because many officials were in volved!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffaney Hoffman @hoffmantiffaney77
31 January, 09:28
In response Debbie Hughes to her Publication
Yes...I read the same thing...this is the most heart wrenching thing I have ever seen!

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
31 January, 11:37
In response Debbie Hughes to her Publication
SO many involved - Teachers, clergy... they seemed to all have their hand in it.