AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
21 February, 04:50
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
πŸ˜‚GET WHAT YOU GIVE NOT THR PRESIDENT 🎡🎡🎢🎢🎡🎡🎡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
21 February, 05:20
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
is that an x or is it these signs? >< and if so what does it mean? I know its the greater than and less than symbols but what does it mean in this time frame?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
21 February, 06:47
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
not sure what you mean ?

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
21 February, 07:04
on the circled part of picture..that doesn't look like an X but actually a > < sign put together or am I looking at it too closely? Too many years of looking for hidden pictures in games maybe?
As far as meaning goes..you know how DJT misspells words sometimes..didn't know if the > < sign was a hidden meaning

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
21 February, 07:34
GOOD EYE LOL
PILLARS lmafo WAS JUST COMMENTING ON @Vincentkennedy 'S POST REMINDED ME OF PILLARS I USE MAKE OUT OF MARBLE LOL πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
21 February, 11:08
yay, so I was right? Thank you for confirming cause I was sitting here going well shoot maybe I was just seeing things & then I just couldn't unsee it..lol So what's the meaning of it being used on the post?

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 February, 08:08
I think , it has to do with bringing down the columns, I think potis trump Made reference to the 5 or 4 colums , rebuilding the house

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
22 February, 09:11
awesome
that makes total sense now that I think about it

Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from AQ. PATRON, click on at the bottom under it