AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
21 February, 04:50
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
πŸ˜‚GET WHAT YOU GIVE NOT THR PRESIDENT 🎡🎡🎢🎢🎡🎡🎡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
21 February, 05:20
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
is that an x or is it these signs? >< and if so what does it mean? I know its the greater than and less than symbols but what does it mean in this time frame?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
21 February, 06:47
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
not sure what you mean ?

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
on the circled part of picture..that doesn't look like an X but actually a > < sign put together or am I looking at it too closely? Too many years of looking for hidden pictures in games maybe?
As far as meaning goes..you know how DJT misspells words sometimes..didn't know if the > < sign was a hidden meaning
07:04 PM - Feb 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by TiffanyS in this post can reply
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
21 February, 07:34
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
GOOD EYE LOL
PILLARS lmafo WAS JUST COMMENTING ON @Vincentkennedy 'S POST REMINDED ME OF PILLARS I USE MAKE OUT OF MARBLE LOL πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
21 February, 11:08
yay, so I was right? Thank you for confirming cause I was sitting here going well shoot maybe I was just seeing things & then I just couldn't unsee it..lol So what's the meaning of it being used on the post?