Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
There are many roles to be fulfilled in the great awakening of humanity. Some of us are meant to expose the darkness and evil, others are meant to assist others in healing, some are meant to share spiritual wisdom, while others are simply meant to be the fullest expression of themselves. There is always polarity and balance, masculine and feminine energies at play in life and one never trumps the other. We need the mind to be awakened as much as the heart; to have one and not the other leads to either ignorance or bitterness and neither are sustainable states of being. All of our unique roles are sacred and necessary and we shouldn't be condemning others because they aren't fulfilling roles that we think they should be. This isn't the woke Olympics and we don't need to prove how conscious and "awake" we are. Find your role or roles and stay in your lane.
[NO ONE PERSON IS ABOVE ANOTHER]
08:09 AM - Feb 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
13 March, 02:29
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Lovely, and might add as humanity has been brain washed, mind control to be fractions of self, dumbed down to near handicap, average IQ 80, terrible.

Everyone always need to know law and physics to life force.
The reason for most problems, issues, crimes is not knowing law and physics, how to protect ourselves, each other, our energy fields.

Who ever avoids law and physics, doesn't inner-stand what their rights are, are a serious threat to life.

For Law, Ignorance is no excuse.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 March, 02:07 (E)
NO ONE PERSON IS ABOVE ANOTHER.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
21 November, 09:12
I wanna help with the new tech teach others

21 November, 09:13
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Teachers will be needed 😊🙏🤍

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
21 November, 09:08
Great post thank you for posting.❤️❤️🌻

21 November, 09:10
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Desert Dog @Zippydog
17 May, 04:53
It takes all the colors to make the tapestry of life. Be your favorite color and vibrate like a neon light!

17 May, 04:58
In response Desert Dog to his Publication

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
08 April, 09:23
This was beautiful, and needed. As we journey through, the roles sort themselves out. When it's your time you will know.

08 April, 09:27
In response MTB Mike to his Publication
This bit of scripture popped into my head as I was reading your reply.
Philippians 4:8 🕊🤍

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
21 February, 08:20
Great Post! Well Said! Together! WWG1WGAWW!

21 February, 08:26
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Yes! We can only accomplish it Together ❤

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 February, 08:20
Amen.. All are equal in the eyes of God, each one happening, unlocks the next. 🙏❤️

21 February, 08:29
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
🙏🤍 Matthew 22:36-40

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
21 February, 08:15
Beautifully stated! Thank you 💞

21 February, 08:24
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
🤗🙏🤍 I hope this was reassuring to some.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

21 February, 08:21
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
It's taken some time for me to find the right words myself without the anger in it. I hope I was able to get my point across. 😊🙏🤍

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
21 February, 08:11
Thank you!!!!!

21 February, 08:19
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
I've been observing some individuals within our movement attempt to cut others down because they are not fulfilling roles they want them to perform. I felt a reminder that there are many roles within this movement not just one would be important and reassuring to see for some at this time. 😊🙏🤍