Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
21 February, 08:09
There are many roles to be fulfilled in the great awakening of humanity. Some of us are meant to expose the darkness and evil, others are meant to assist others in healing, some are meant to share spiritual wisdom, while others are simply meant to be the fullest expression of themselves. There is always polarity and balance, masculine and feminine energies at play in life and one never trumps the other. We need the mind to be awakened as much as the heart; to have one and not the other leads to either ignorance or bitterness and neither are sustainable states of being. All of our unique roles are sacred and necessary and we shouldn't be condemning others because they aren't fulfilling roles that we think they should be. This isn't the woke Olympics and we don't need to prove how conscious and "awake" we are. Find your role or roles and stay in your lane.
[NO ONE PERSON IS ABOVE ANOTHER]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Texascowgal in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
21 February, 08:19
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
I've been observing some individuals within our movement attempt to cut others down because they are not fulfilling roles they want them to perform. I felt a reminder that there are many roles within this movement not just one would be important and reassuring to see for some at this time. 😊🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
21 February, 08:44
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
You are so right!! Again....I thank you! We are all on a different journey through our lives as individuals. If we can all unite for all that is “good” as God commanded us, just imagine how much better the world would be! God created everyone equal. Egos, jealousy, lies, evil, and everything that God hates (and He said so), has corrupted man. All is not lost though, if people will finally wake up to the realization that “good vs. evil” is not just a cliche.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
13 March, 02:21
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I couldn't have stated that more eloquently-I was blocked today for sharing a Q post-by a well known anon. I've had fellow "patriots" call me names I wouldn't care to mention-and they think they're enlightened. It isn't up to me to enlighten anyone: that being said, perhaps we need to go within and stop judging those who think or align or even resonate with truths we are unaware of. Love you.