Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I feel like I have given up airports in the same way others give up smoking or drinking. My life was once suffused with check-ins, lounges, treks to gates, and flyer mile point games. Now I have minimal interest in flying and would likely take my time to go overland to anywhere in Europe. If in America, I would prefer to meander around doing my thing (car/rail) rather than hop all over the place via air.
04:31 AM - Feb 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
21 February, 10:01
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I’ve been driving all over the US these past two years. Just yesterday drove from Austin to Nashville on a beautiful Sunday, decompressing, listening to books and podcasts. Lovely. Airports feel like animal shelters (and not the good ones) to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
21 February, 09:48
I've done this ever since the "lockdown" in 2020 which I opted NOT to participate in. I drove across the country that year and enjoyed the beautiful lands and people I encountered everywhere. One of the best trips I've ever taken - inspiring and rejuvenating and I've continued exploring ever since. Highly recommend discovering and appreciating the nation and people we are fighting for. 🇺🇲❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
21 February, 06:37
if you make it over to the states take state highways/us routes if you have time its a better scenery ... the interstate highways is faster but you dont see anything...
also check out northern and great lake states in summer (activities) and fall (amazing scenery)...
southern and south western states in winter and spring ... trust me on this one lol (its way to hot in summer!) ...
also there is a US route 17 (no joke its real lol) that runs up and down the east coast Maine to FLA... i drove it from VA to FLA before (golfing in each state some nice courses😎 )
its a bunch of small town scenes but for a photographer there is so much ...to take in.

Stacee Barton @sdb1972
21 February, 06:14
same.. i have only flown a few times but cannot take wearing the mask for hours so i don’t.. if you come to America .. visit me in Indiana.. I’ll take you anywhere you wanna go

memes matter @NoComment
21 February, 04:57
i wasnt zipping all ova, but when they closed everything i felt the need to fly all of a sudden😂

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
21 February, 04:45
Reason why i am exiting Malta and heading west

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
21 February, 04:32
I know exactly how you feel.