Twitter: 24 months

👀🕶 Truth Social is 100k+ in 2 hours.
02:09 AM - Feb 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
22 February, 10:17
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I just got number 518,423!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 February, 10:15
Is there going to be an online platform?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
22 February, 10:09
Im 518,000 on waitlist!!!

edawg2362 CEB donated @edawg2362
22 February, 03:22
um on android, is there any other way i can get on?

edawg2362 CEB donated @edawg2362
22 February, 03:21
im sure it would have already broken 1 million if everyone who wanted on could get on. im still waiting,...

Renee White @Rapnay
21 February, 11:21
truth be told its about freaking time we have a place to talk and not worry about being jailed silanced or kicked off

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
21 February, 09:25
I am hopeful for an option for PC use!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 February, 09:17
Nana pre-ordered weeks ago too but still no luck.
You know I will not give up!

reaper myer @reapermyer
21 February, 07:42
its not on droid yet boo

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
21 February, 07:41
My account is created and I am on the waitlist. I do not know if this helped me or not, lol , but I powered off my phone and restarted it, and was able to then proceed in creating account.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
22 February, 10:11
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
I havent updated my phone, so maybe that helped. My confirmation email went to my junk folder.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
21 February, 06:59
I’m putting this here for anyone getting a “Something went wrong” error during the registration process on TruthSocial. It is likely you specified a handle that is already in use. Try again (and again if necessary) with a different handle until you see success. Good luck to all.

EAM Leonard @EALeonard
21 February, 05:50
i pre ordered months ago & am on some waitlist. not a good start in my opinion. how is it you are on & have that many followers already?

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
22 February, 10:15
In response EAM Leonard to her Publication
I also signed up months ago and I’m on some waiting list. #519 ,364. What type of shit is this. I’m not happy about this.

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
21 February, 05:47
And I pre-ordered!!

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
22 February, 10:22
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
I signed in yesterday after I created my account and I was something like 96,000 on the waitlist...I got a message this morning that I was in. So it went quick.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
21 February, 05:45
It keeps telling failed to register. Do I just keep hitting button or do I start over?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 February, 05:30
and that is only for people who can get on, and not for the ones waiting for access

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
21 February, 05:32
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
DID YOU GET ON?...I ONLY HAVE COMPUTER. SIGNED UP...HIT ENTER..AND I GOT A 404 SCREEN!!!!
DO YOU KNOW WHATS GOING ON?

Paisley Park @Paisley66
21 February, 05:30
It won't even send me an email to confirm....

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
21 February, 04:05
Watch what happens...There could be 80 million in a month!

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
21 February, 03:23
and that is only iOs users.

Christian Patriot News @ChristianPatriotNews
21 February, 03:13
Doq,

I work very hard creating video updates as a Digital Soldier in this information war.

Please check out my latest. You will see my quality of work in the first few minutes. I'm still growing here on Anon Up. Please consider watching, and if you like my work, please consider sharing.

God bless you!

EPIC Q Deltas! Prepare For The Storm! Durham Update: Clinton/Obama/Biden Racketeering/RICO Charges! Judgement Day Coming! Got Popcorn?

https://rumble.com/vvgy0f-...

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
21 February, 03:25
In response Christian Patriot News to his Publication
Yes you have worked very hard and do really awesome work. Thank You!

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
21 February, 03:03
Is that just the Apple folks or does that include the Android users still waiting for Phase II development?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
21 February, 02:14
YOU GO, DoQ +!!! May the good lord answer your prayers. ❤🙏❤

Sherry Slape @sslape
21 February, 12:51
I dont do cell phones! Sucks we cant get it on our laptop!!

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
21 February, 12:45
and that's only the iPhone version.

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
21 February, 12:45
and that's only the iPhone version.

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
21 February, 12:13
said my login didnt work so i requested a password change. ugh. the suspense is killing me. now ill be even further down the wailist. 😩

Paint Head @Paint
21 February, 12:12
I cant make the account. Says something went wrong🤷🏻‍♀️ wont be surprise if Apple is blocking it🤨💥

Paisley Park @Paisley66
21 February, 05:31
In response Paint Head to her Publication
same here

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
21 February, 11:56
Happy President's Day to my ancestor and Patriot OG - he combined brainy brilliance and scrappy savvy to reject tyranny at all costs and I'm proud to carry on the bloodline and stand today for God-given freedom and liberty.🇺🇲

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
21 February, 11:47
One year on Bitchute, nearly a million views...... I keep trying, part of the team

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
21 February, 09:51
I only have Android and PC...cannot access

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
21 February, 09:52
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
Me too, I would really like to be able to get it on my pc.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts