1BA GIGI @BAGIGI
21 February, 01:40
🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
21 February, 01:43
In response 1BA GIGI to her Publication
Great post - Thank you...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1BA GIGI @BAGIGI
21 February, 01:46
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
How long have you been on this site? I just happen upon it today.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
21 February, 01:50
WELCOME , GLAD TO HAVE YOU JOIN THE GROUP 🤠👍

1BA GIGI @BAGIGI
21 February, 01:51
In response James Dean to his Publication
I'm seeing so much info here. I'm really liking it!! Thank you!

21 February, 01:53
Sometimes it gets overwhelming there's so much stuff but if you want to hear the latest breaking news this is a great place to see stuff without being censored. This is a great group of people that are on here as we all are on the same team wanting freedom and Truth.
don't forget to sign up for TRUTH SOCIAL WHICH IS TRUMP'S NEW PLATFORM THAT IS GOING TO EXPOSE EVERYTHING.

1BA GIGI @BAGIGI
21 February, 01:56
I pre registered a few months ago. Got the notification earlier. I'm stuck at the "add your number". Seems to be very busy right now with folks trying to sign up. Can anyone help me with loading videos? I click the video icon and it starts to download but never finishes...

sometimes it's easier to load the video on another platform like YouTube or telegram and then copy paste the link and set it in here
02:00 AM - Feb 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
1BA GIGI @BAGIGI
21 February, 02:02
Thanks!

21 February, 02:04
🤠👍