Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I’ve signed up on Truth Social using my real identity. :)
01:13 AM - Feb 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
04 March, 01:25
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Great, Doq!
Haven't even got a number - can't access it on the app from here yet😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
04 March, 12:01
Mine still shows the same number i got when i signed up .187,458

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
04 March, 12:01
Well... ok.

Let us kniw when they develop it for the Android platform.

Until then I'll be out of that particular loop.

memes matter @NoComment
24 February, 08:31
👀🍿

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Whimma Texas @Whimma
25 February, 07:17
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Definitely not alone!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
23 February, 01:25
I am 'me' and don't want to be anything else. What you see is the 'real' me. :)

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
23 February, 12:31
God Bless you for all the guidance throughout the years! Truth Social is the perfect place to start new beginnings. ❤️

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
23 February, 12:31
God Bless you for all the guidance throughout the years! Truth Social is the perfect place to start new beginnings. ❤️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 February, 10:58
🤷‍♂️

Only Forward @Callibird
22 February, 10:49
ooooooo…..so curious! 🤓 hope to see you there Doq…i mean Val….i mean brother in Christ! Exciting times 🍿🐸🇺🇸

Jody Donohue @Jody
22 February, 09:57
Interesting. How will we find you? Well, not me because I’m in Canada. I’ll be 80 when my # comes up, by then I’ll have forgot about you. 😉🤣

Heal The World Joyful @HealTheWorld
22 February, 12:32
ive heard that Android users are having a hatd tkk I’mme .? where iphones is having none? dont know if this is legit

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
22 February, 05:26
In response Heal The World Joyful to her Publication
its not even available on android yet. only apple at this time.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
22 February, 01:08
Interdasting.. hope we connect sir. (once available in aus)

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
21 February, 11:50
I have the same profile name, but my @ is my real name…how I was able to sign up as #1086 is beyond me!

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
21 February, 09:33
Me too - but now my username is just Leesy so please look me up.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 February, 09:02
Nana has been trying to sign up all day and just get error messages.
So who am I looking for then?
Tag still Doqholliday or what?

Emma ElT @auntieeme
21 February, 11:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Keep trying. I finally got through. by 10 pm I was in. My wait number is in the 300 thousands lol. But at least I got to create my user name and password.

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
22 February, 12:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I am one of thousands if not millions who will be left out, I do not own a smart phone let alone a specific one. This is very disheartening, I am online exclusivly with a hard wired laptop for health reasons. Crap !

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 February, 05:21
Mandy - YouTube

Probably Dick Emery's best known character and the one with the most familiar catchphrase, Mandy was a busty blond who was forever misunderstanding the inter...

Mandy - YouTube

Probably Dick Emery's best known character and the one with the most familiar catchphrase, Mandy was a busty blond who was forever misunderstanding the inter...

Mandy - YouTube

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
21 February, 03:37
No wonder its locking up on me 😂😂

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
21 February, 03:33
Awesome, Doq! Let me know. My waiting number is around the 167,000 🤪

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 February, 03:32
The Truths You speak shall be all others need to find You in the open, God Bless and Godspeed. 🙏❤️

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
21 February, 03:11
Hi Doq will we still be able to follow you as “Doq Holliday” on Truth Social?

i have not signed up yet, but will create an account under my real name and keep my same screen name as here so we can all find each other

Alpha Omega @Aramaic
21 February, 01:49
can't sign up its only for US users... :/

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
21 February, 11:09
How will we find you Doq?

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
21 February, 11:07
Remember the game show “To tell the truth?”

Will u tell us the truth and give ur real name?

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
21 February, 10:49
It won't let me create an account. It keeps telling me to try later.

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
21 February, 09:40
That is exciting!! Can't wait to see you over there!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 February, 08:13
Rollout is limited?