Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 February, 01:13
I’ve signed up on Truth Social using my real identity. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 February, 09:02
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nana has been trying to sign up all day and just get error messages.
So who am I looking for then?
Tag still Doqholliday or what?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
I am one of thousands if not millions who will be left out, I do not own a smart phone let alone a specific one. This is very disheartening, I am online exclusivly with a hard wired laptop for health reasons. Crap !
12:51 AM - Feb 22, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Catadelle in this post can reply
MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
04 March, 12:02
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
It is coming for Android and web, hang in there...

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
22 February, 12:55
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
Worry not, that app is crap. It isn't Trump's app, it's on Apple, It's a total scam. It seems like a distraction. I uninstalled mine. I also prefer desktop anyway. Who has the patience to finger-type thousands of posts.

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
22 February, 12:58
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Well yours is the first I have heard of that, I hope that holds true . I can could not understand and did not think Trump would do that, maybe the real TRUTH about the his site will be revealed in his speach tomorrow ! thanks ! hopeful.