Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
31 January, 04:39
Lin Wood isn't on Twitter folks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Woman @Justice4Children
Just remember we took the oath with gen Flynn as digital soldiers very publically. Trump cannot acknowlede Q either but I hope he will vindicate us with our families. My brother and sister are on me. I believe it is because they are in fear of Biden and upset because they voted for Trump but they never followed Q so they are blind. Imagine having no hope. When we set dates and nothing happens we are in a kind of pain and distress. We question our sanity. We need to hold on.
06:20 PM - Jan 31, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Justice4Children in this post can reply
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
31 January, 10:04
In response American Woman to her Publication
I think it's habbening tomorrow! ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸฟFEB 1, FREEDOM DAY! EXECUTIVE ORDER 13848 goes into effect!!!! http://www.trevorwinchell....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
31 January, 08:06
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ™Thank you so much for the reminder to HOLD ON

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
31 January, 08:05
Agree. We all need hang in there. We can NOT lose Hope. We should continue being DIGITAL SOLDIERS, researching, sharing, watching. I sometimes lose hope, too. I wish we could KNOW what's coming [DECLASS] and when. We're blessed and fortunate to have followed Q and other anons to be awakened and prepared. I still believe the PLAN is in every way STILL functioning now. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ HOLD THE LINE.โค๏ธ